Tuesday 23 March 2010

Altered? - You Bet!


Hi All

Thanks for your efforts last week on what appeared to be a difficult subject! It pleases us no end when you have a go, we love to encourage you to try new things and are thrilled when you grit your teeth and give it a go.

This week we have been asked by the lovely Lyn to Alter Something, so alter something we did, and I'm astounded by the ideas our DT have had.

I'll start with Lyn's project as the challenge was her choice, would you believe she's altered a Light Switch!!!!!!



Janet









Zoe




Teri







Pat




Bee








Ildiko







Fantastic projects don't you think?

Hope you have a go at this one, even if you're not that confident, we are not looking for perfection, just for your enjoyment, you never know, you might surprise yourself.

We were 'real chuffed' at the entries last week and of course we have a winner, chosen by Random org and is this week

Number 4
Joan at Late Night Stamping

Well done Joan and thanks for your fabulous entry, hope you feel like joining us for a guest slot on the DT. If so drop us a line at the TT email address.

Looking forward to seeing your altered projects this week. Have Fun!

x Michelle


23 comments:

  1. You have excelled your selves again! I'm in well I will havw a go any way once I find something to alter lol

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, now this I like a lot.. so much I have done mine, lol off to nose at your blogs ladies to take a closer look at all the fab work x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The DT samples are just absolutely fabulous. I seem to put a comment each week and run out of time to actually join in, but I will one day I promise - hopefully this week, but I'm working quite a lot of days.
    This is my favourite challenge blog for inspiration - thank you so much.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love altered art, so a fantastic challenge. I can't wait to see your competition each week
    Sparkly Fairy ( Emma Sims)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous works of art ladies - well done all!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lyn a lovely altered light switch. But did you tell anyone that it is upside down, Ha Ha I've let out youe little secret.
    Luv you best bud
    Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic work from the Design Team

    You can see mine HERE

    Thanks for looking

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! I love to alter items, but rarely get to do it for a challenge. I've posted my altered wine bottle on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic samples by the DT....wish they could give me some photography tips lol! My coasters look so much better in the flesh ... thats my story and I am sticking to it hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great works everyone.
    Have loved taking part hope you like my jar I entered

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such AWESOME DT examples! You ladies have really outdone yourselves this time. I mean, your work is ALWAYS great but such diverse and really creative ideas! WTG

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope mine counts, but if it doesn't let me know and I'll take the link off

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry, I messed up on the linky thing, thanks Sally for letting me know, so no 16 is where you'll find this weeks entry - sorry :O( xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good memories of old times, hope you like my B.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very cool selection of altered projects by everyone..that light switch is awsome :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful creations DT. Thanks for the inspiration. I had so much fun playing along. Thank you...xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous work girls I love altering things my work is no 26

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful Challenge... And wonderful works by the DT´s!
    Hugs Tini

    (I´ve have altered a bird-house)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great work everyone! Really enjoy this sort of challenge too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Had fun doing this, just trouble posting on the blog. Really liked the ice cream tub change and the light switch Dee

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gahhh I wanted to do some domino's to turn into jewelry but i couldn't get a hole drilled in them in time boooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. My box for jewels... thanks for the challenge... bye!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, I'm new to this blogging thing and loving the challenges, so check out my blog for my altered journeys I made to enter the challenge. I really enjoyed looking through your work, so much inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x