Tuesday 6 December 2011

Its all about the big guy - Card Week

Didn't you LOVE the altered tins last week. I must say I turned my nose up a little at the thought of altering a baked bean tin but WOW did you change my mind big time!!



Still there can only be one winner of the fabulous £15 voucher from The Craft Barn and this week it's



Number 7




Congratulations Catherine, please contact us at the TioT email address





Now on to The Big Guy Himself (and no I don't mean Tim Holtz) who has a whole day dedicated just to him TODAY St Nicholas' day

Father Christmas



What is it? something like 18 days till he squishes down our chimneys



Ahhhh Better get cracking!!!!!



And because it's the CARD WEEK we are sponsored as usual by







See if you like the samples this week

















                                                                               Ildiko


























Michelle









and last but not least our very talented Guest Designer this week .....


You can read more about Lisa on the sidebar and on her blog Lisa Sparkle and Stamps.


Now aren't they all just getting you in that Christmas spirit.

I wonder how many different Santa Stamps there are out there

(Bet Janet's got all of them!!) lol



Hope you have a great week - cant wait to see how many Santas you can come up with



x The TioT Team










4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Catherine a lovely entry, I was gutted I didn't get time to play here last week
    hopefully this week as I still have christmas cards to make!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you soooooooo much ! I am DELIGHTED to have won the challenge ! I had so much fun altering the can ! Hugs to you all ! Love and blessings from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet Janet hasnt got mine!.... Great samples from the Team... you guys are the best!
    xxx lynx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous DT creations and brilliant challenge, thank you!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x