Tuesday 28 November 2017

Top 5 for Home Sweet Home

Top 5

for the ' Home sweet home',  challenge theme.
Thank you for all your fantastic entries, it is always difficult to choose
our Top 5,  and we enjoyed seeing how you interpreted the theme.
Our choices in no particular order are.....




Congratulations everyone....
 please grab your Top 5 badge from our sidebar and display it with pride

We would also like to thank Maj
who was our Guest designer for this challenge
.......................
..........................
There is still another week for you to join our current challenge theme,
Colourful
all the information is HERE
is sharing another inspiration card today



Have a good week,
from the TioT's gang

4 comments:

  1. Many congratulations to everyone and thank you for voting my card into the Top 5! I always enjoy taking part in your challenges as everyone is so welcoming and your theme and lovely design team's creations provide such wonderful inspiration 😁. Thanks again and wishing you a happy new week! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations everyone!!
    Thank you so much TIOT for choosing my journal page among Top 5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for my top 5 pick. I am so excited to display your badge!
    Congratulations to all picks and Winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My best Congratulations to everyone !! ♥ All the artworks are wonderful !! Thank you so much for choosing my canvas into the Top 5 ♥ I´m so glad !!, Love all your creations, they are really fantastiques !!
    I wish you a very Happy New Year 2018, full of Love, Happiness, wonderful moments, .... and creativity !! big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x